SIP Connectivity Overview
Having a SIP connection allows you to move office and keep your same geographic number without any ongoing call forwarding costs. Our SIP Connections also come fully loaded with value added features.
If your office has to be temporarily relocated in an emergency, this can quickly and cost effectively be achieved with SIP Trunking.
For businesses with multiple sites, SIP Trunking provides ISDN line rationalisation options and reduces the number of PBXs you need to maintain – all with full control of your business numbers.
IP connectivity costs less than ISDN with lower monthly rental charges and generally lower call costs as well.
A phone service that will cope with any situation and give you 99.9% up time on your telephony. We'll keep your business running without expensive call forwarding costs during uneasy circumstances.
Voice & Internet Convergence
With IP Connectivity delivered over Ethernet, you can have both a high quality voice and data service all over one connection, giving you significant cost savings.
SIP Connectivity Benefits
SIP Connectivity enables voice communication between a telephone system (PBX) and the telephone network and is soon to be a direct replacement for traditional ISDN circuits. Our Business SIP Connectivity have been designed for reliability and flexibility.
What are SIP advantages?
- Encrypted signal ensures privacy and security
- Scalable as your enterprise grows
- Flexible telecommuting for you and your employees
- Customized to your enterprise
- Phase in up-grades, instead of investing on a whole phone system at once
- QoS - quality of service
In the event of a natural disaster or calamitous event, our Business Continuity solutions enables enterprises to automatically re-route calls to maintain telephone service to any location and any device, including landline phones, mobile devices and PC-based softphones. This disaster recovery solution includes simultaneous ringing and sequential ringing to multiple locations.
SIP Connectivity from Plustel is the solution that will allow you to make that move by giving you the ability to:
- Record all calls via our online Secure Portal
- Set up email Fraud Alerts
- Provision and administer services via our online Secure Portal
- Many other user configurable settings available
- Streamline your communications platform and enjoy immediate and significant economic advantages while smoothly transitioning to a hosted VoIP service
- Provide new generation network to enhance your mobility via the Plustel network